View Profile RicStrife

All 14 Game Reviews

5 w/ Responses

Shows a good starting point and Potential

I thought it was only fair to check this animation out after you left me that comment lol.

You have a good starting point, seems to be more popular than my first animation aswell :P
The coding is well done, but one suggestion I would make, is code it so people cannot Right Click > Play, other wise they can skip to the end (as you will see in my new game soon lol)

The animation is at times, a little chucky, try keeping your sprties steady, this means extra work, but it will also give you a better score and reaction.
Keep up the good work, and maybe one day we could work on a collab? :P

ManlyMan97 responds:

Thanks! I really look up to you as a sprite animator. The funny edits plus the hilarious voice clips make your sprite flashes great! Thanks for the tips too, maybe you could PM me that code? Collabs are good ideas too. :D

Great Fun

Been following Wallace & Gromit almost all my life, aswell as many other Aardman animations, I think I had a minor heart attack to see Aardman on Newgrounds!
Will this be a new department I wonder? Could of done with this last year when I had to write an essay on Aardman's releases :P

Anyway, onto the real review, the game was well coded, good music and sounds, and very enjoyable. I hope to see more from Aardman on NG in the future :)

I loved this

but one thing pissed me off, even if you had a perfect hit zone, the bad guys would not get hurt, this started to happen on the night vision snipe and after

Nothing compared to Battlefront II

But a good game none the less, I probaly only liked it cos Im a Star Wars Geek :p

4/5

craftwerks responds:

sorry it's not battlefront. maybe next version. ;)

i used to play the original star wars game (vector) in the arcade... (trivia... it's the background music for this one) . sw games have come a long way in 20 years.

I got all 15 first time round

even though you made a hundred mistakes in the questions

E.g. In the Futurama Episode "Chitty Chitty band death" Etc IT WAS FAMILY GUY!!!

270/600

man I was so young when I playe dmost of those games.

The sound gets annoying after a while, but this quiz still rules

MajinPiccolo responds:

Glad you enjoyed it

This is Newgrounds not Gamefaqs

this is cool, but it dosnt belong here, Im sure people will love this, but put it somewhere where it is needed like Gamefaqs or a game forum

Rule 1: don't put enemies in boss battles

basic, but enjoyable

z was the best letter, cos I was asleep

watching 26 letters do something is not fun, why not make tutourials instead of showing effects

You gave this entry a 2!

Not much to say

Banjax responds:

Well thanks for the in-depth review.

I make my movies as tributes, I don't own the copyrights, I don't profit from them. I just enjoy trying to bring honor to my fave games.

Ric Pendragon @RicStrife