Click Bait Click Bait

I recognised this art style from way back in the days of Headphones on Your Heart, and Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire! Good to see you back!!

4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

Bonus Method...aka the last 10 years of my life.

Lazy Writing 9 Lazy Writing 9

Pretty freaking funny

Tails' Revenge Tails' Revenge

Shows a good starting point and Potential

I thought it was only fair to check this animation out after you left me that comment lol.

You have a good starting point, seems to be more popular than my first animation aswell :P
The coding is well done, but one suggestion I would make, is code it so people cannot Right Click > Play, other wise they can skip to the end (as you will see in my new game soon lol)

The animation is at times, a little chucky, try keeping your sprties steady, this means extra work, but it will also give you a better score and reaction.
Keep up the good work, and maybe one day we could work on a collab? :P

ManlyMan97 responds:

Thanks! I really look up to you as a sprite animator. The funny edits plus the hilarious voice clips make your sprite flashes great! Thanks for the tips too, maybe you could PM me that code? Collabs are good ideas too. :D

Wallace & Gromit: Top Bun Wallace & Gromit: Top Bun

Great Fun

Been following Wallace & Gromit almost all my life, aswell as many other Aardman animations, I think I had a minor heart attack to see Aardman on Newgrounds!
Will this be a new department I wonder? Could of done with this last year when I had to write an essay on Aardman's releases :P

Anyway, onto the real review, the game was well coded, good music and sounds, and very enjoyable. I hope to see more from Aardman on NG in the future :)

Sift Heads Sift Heads

I loved this

but one thing pissed me off, even if you had a perfect hit zone, the bad guys would not get hurt, this started to happen on the night vision snipe and after

Phantom Of The Opera solo :3 Phantom Of The Opera solo :3

Maiden Rock

Nice Job (tho not as good as the original obviously) but I like how this sounds more 16-Bit lol

Sevkat responds:

Chronamut responds:

yay!

-shawn-

Vidiogamefreak Vidiogamefreak

Good line work in most places, cute overall

It's a pretty cute pic, I like it

vidiogamefreak responds: